Wills, Trusts, and Nursing Home Protection
At the workshop we will discuss several topics including:
- How you may able to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which are over $11,500 per month locally
- PROBATE: What is it? Why does everyone want to avoid it?
- How do I ensure my children don’t waste or lose their inheritance?
- If I die first, and my spouse remarries, will my kids still get the money?
- How do I leave my money to my kids whom are financially irresponsible?
- How do I keep my assets in the family and protect them from lawsuits, or my child’s ex-spouse?
- What is the importance of having my Trust updated in the light of the recent changes to Estate Tax Laws?
This event is over and registration has been closed.