ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY WHO WANTS A CAREER, NOT A JOB
Grand Forks, North Dakota well-established boutique law firm with a primary focus in Estate Planning, Estate & Trust Administration and Elder Law seeks an Associate Attorney to join our high performance team.
We are passionate about providing our community with educational resources, creating an exceptional client experience and building long-lasting relationships with our clients and their families. We are looking for a like-minded attorney who is outgoing and comfortable working with clients on a daily basis. It is extremely important that we find an attorney interested in growing the practice based on SYSTEMS, eager to implement new ideas and create high-quality work in a timely and effective manner. You must be an excellent COMMUNICATOR, able to convey complicated concepts in easily understood terms to assure client peace of mind. We want a confident LEADER who can mentor and motivate our team to excel in their roles.
The firm founder will work closely with you to teach the law and art of estate planning, using the many tools and techniques he has developed over 30+ years.
- 2-6 years work experience preferred, estate planning and financial services background helpful but not required
- Comfortable presenting to groups of 20-30 people
- Self-Starter, well organized, detail oriented, honest and straightforward
- Effective at networking and building relationships with centers of influence
- Excited about developing strategies for working with new markets and expanding the client base
If you’re an attorney looking for a challenge with a lot of growth potential, submit your cover letter, resume and salary history + requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation competitive based upon education, experience and skills.
Marketing Coordinator/Financial and Legal Assistant
German Law is looking for a happy, compassionate, full time Marketing Coordinator/Financial and Legal Assistant who is a self-starter and possesses excellent communication skills to join our team. Our ideal candidate is eager to learn and wants to grow in their skills and responsibilities. If this sounds like you, we want to talk with you!
The German Law has served the families of the Red River Valley and surrounding areas for over 25 years in Elder Law and Estate Planning. We exist to inspire people to live their purpose. Our vision is a world where people leave a legacy of prosperity and harmony.
Duties Will include:
- Able to coordinate advertising for the firm (Print ads, Direct Mail, Emails, Facebook Ads).
- Knowledgeable and able to cultivate a community through social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Managing the firm’s online presence, including but not limited to: reputation management, website updates, social media posts, and directory listings.
- Coordinating and sending of monthly mailed letters to prospect and client database.
- Coordinating and sending nurture marketing content to clients, prospects, and other network professionals. This includes but is not limited to quarterly newsletters, special occasion cards, blogs, and more.
- Familiar with best practices for crafting landing pages, social media, email, and print copy.
- Increasing SEO effectiveness through publishing content such as blogs and vlogs, as well as managing Google My Business and online reviews.
- Love event planning and able to create a polished, well-executed event that is a “Wow” experience for attendees. You will oversee all in-person and Zoom events.
- Tracking and reporting on marketing results.
- Being proficient at using Windows, Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Zoom webinars and meetings.
- Approaching challenges as an opportunity for growth and improvement to our systems; being an avid learner and proactively keeps up on marketing trends.
- Performing any financial or legal support requests in a timely manner with excellent verbal, grammar, and proofing skills.
Preferred Qualifications and/or Experience
Marketing Degree – 2 years or more of relevant experience
Administrative Degree – 2 years or more of relevant experience
Experience in a professional office – 2 years
- High work ethic and positive attitude.
- Loves to work with people, particularly older people.
- Is detailed oriented and has strong organizational skills to accurately manage calendars, competing priorities, deadlines, and various tasks.
- Is a self-directed person who can effectively plan, prioritize, and track tasks that need to be completed with little direction or oversight.
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with subject line: Marketing Coordinator/Financial and Legal Assistant. Include the following information:
1. Your Name, Address, and phone number, including best time you can be reached. We can call early in the morning or after hours if necessary.
2. Attach your cover letter with why you’re interested in the position and your resume.
3. Please include your salary history and requirements with your availability.
4. Resumes must be received by Sunday, August 15.
If we feel you meet our requirements for this position, we will contact you to schedule an interview. No phone calls, please.